RootsTech London is rapidly approaching. It will take place at the ExCel London conference venue from 24-26 October 2019, and I am privileged to be able to give away a free registration.
The three-day pass, valued at £149, gives you access to:
- Over 150 classes (lectures)
- The Keynote and General Sessions
- The Exhibition Hall
- An evening event
A RootsTech conference really is an experience not to be missed. Only one keynote speaker, Donny Osmond, has been announced so far, though I am sure those to follow will be very interesting. Donny was a keynote speaker at RootsTech 2015 in Salt Lake City, and I was able to see him live. Here is my blog about his appearance. Speaking as someone who is not a fan of the Osmonds, I can still say that Donny is an excellent speaker and well worth listening to.
The Exhibition Hall will also be a major draw card. A handful of the exhibitors have been announced in this blog post, but there will be many more organisations represented than just this sample.
There will be a wide variety of classes of all levels from beginner to advanced, and of course, many DNA sessions. The class schedule is available online, so you can have a look at the topics on offer.
If you want to win a free 3-day pass to RootsTech London, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the question below:
Who am I
- I was born in Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire.
- In 1895 I was commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the British Army, and saw action in British India, the Anglo-Sudan War and the Second Boer War.
- I was First Lord of the Admiralty during the early years of World War I.
- I was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom for two terms.
- I wrote the multi-volume book series The Second World War.
- Throughout my life I suffered from prolonged fits of depression.
- When I died in 1965 I was given a State Funeral.
Please note that the pass does not include food at the conference, any add-on purchases you make, travel to the conference, or accommodation during the conference.
If the winner has already purchased a RootsTech pass, they will get a full refund on their purchase price.
Disclaimer: As a RootsTech Ambassador I receive complimentary admission to the event, invitations to some extra events and dinners and a free registration to give to one of my readers. I bear the cost of my return airfares from Australia and pay for my accommodation and meals.