Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Win a free pass to RootsTech 2020, or get a big discount on the registration


I am running a competition for one person to win a 4-day pass (valued at $299) for RootsTech 2020 in Salt Lake City.

If the winner has already purchased a RootsTech pass, they will get a full refund on their purchase price.

As there can only be one winner, if you haven't already purchased a pass, then for one week only (until 11.59pm December 9, MST) you can register for a 4-day pass, valued at US$299,  for only US$169. That's a saving of $130 dollars. Just register at https://rootstech.org/ using the promotional code THANKS.

But what about winning a free 4-day pass?  The pass includes
  • Over 300 classes
  • Keynote and General Sessions
  • Access to the Expo Hall
  • Evening Events.

It does NOT include paid lunches or paid labs.

In order to go into the draw to win, send an email to jenny@jennyjresearch.com with the answer to the question below:

Who am I?
  1. I have been working professionally since I was five
  2. I married my childhood sweetheart when I was 21 and have 5 children and 10 grandchildren
  3. I have eight siblings and my two eldest brothers were born with severely impaired hearing
  4. I just completed a record eleven-year residency in Las Vegas
  5. I starred in Joseph and his Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, won Dancing With The Stars and was the runner up in The Masked Singer.
  6. I appeared as a Keynote speaker at both RootsTech 2015 in Salt Lake City and RootsTech London 2019


The competition will close at Midnight GMT on 22 December 2019.  The winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries.

Please note that the pass does not include food at the conference, any add-on purchases you make, travel to the conference, or accommodation during the conference.




Disclaimer: As a RootsTech Ambassador I receive complimentary admission to the event, invitations to some extra events and dinners and a free registration to give to one of my readers. I bear the cost of my return airfares from Australia and pay for my accommodation and meals.


No comments:

Post a Comment