Tuesday, April 4, 2023

RootsTech interviews compilation

Here are the interviews I did at RootsTech 2023. There are interviews with Steve Rockwood (President and CEO of FamilySearch International), David Rencher (Chief Genealogical Officer at FamilySearch) and Nick Barrett (Historian).

Above: Steve Rockwood talking about whether there will be another overseas RootsTech.

Above: David Rencher on Irish additions to FamilySearch

Above: Steve Rockwood discussing the impact of the pandemic on FamilySearch.

Above: David Rencher on FamilySearch and Covid.

Above: A conversation with Nick Barrett.




Disclaimer: As a RootsTech Influencer I receive complimentary admission to the event, invitations to some extra events and dinners and a free registration to give to one of my readers. I bear the cost of my return airfares from Australia and pay for my accommodation and meals.








No comments:

Post a Comment